[Coco] Some inexpensive mechanical keyboards

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Tue Aug 25 11:38:51 EDT 2015

I bought a 99% idenical Dell keyboard in a local store,
for $6.99 about 3 years ago. It is NOT mechanical but,
took many hours of beating, every day, and some nights too.
Hasn’t been cleaned at all, as you can see on the photo here:
http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=562
Honest sellers advertise these keybords as "semi mechanical".

Kandur