[Coco] CoCo 1 keyboards

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Aug 25 11:37:35 EDT 2015

Yes, on most PC keyboards it is just a matter of prying off the cap. My CoCo 1; however, uses the original Chiclet keyboard. Add to it that the computer is stored at a different location where I reside; I can't even take a gander to see how the kb keys are attached. Thanks for the continuing follow up. Salvador