[Coco] CoCo 1 keyboards

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Aug 25 09:17:17 EDT 2015

 Since there are at least a few different types of CoCo 1 keyboard, it may help if you post a picture of the keyboard on a site some where and send the link.  My CoCo 1 has a keyboard that is nearly the same as my CoCo 3, except it has a different arrow key arrangement and is missing the F1 and F2 (of course). I suppose it it possible that my CoCo 1 may have had the keyboard replaced with a CoCo 2 keyboard at some point in the past, I am not sure. My other (non functional) CoCo 1 has a very different keyboard with chicklet keys.