[Coco] Trying to understand Cart Usage on Coco3

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon Aug 24 23:08:29 EDT 2015

Got it,thanks! Salvador

-----Original Message-----
From: RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] Trying to understand Cart Usage on Coco3

On 8/24/2015 6:34 PM, Salvador Garcia wrote:
> Ok, thanks. Will you be using the
RETRO Innovations moniker?

> I ask because if all goes well I will be there
on Sunday, but even if I do enter the ECCC zone, I am not sure how I will locate
you.
Yep, I have a big sign.  Can't miss me.  And, if you do, I know many of

the Coco crowd can direct you my way, and essentially anyone can (I'm
prety
well known at the show).

> BTW: If you are a Dr. Who fan, there will be a
VIC 20 K9 robot dog on display on Sunday by a member of the ChiBots robotics
group (www.chibots.org). He built this robotic canine back in the 80s and
recently rescued it from the backyard shed. He has been working to get it
working again, although I don't know how far he got.
:-)

--
Coco mailing
list