[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optimum.net
Mon Aug 24 21:31:52 EDT 2015

I would use a tiny little bit of Stabilant 22 on a lint free cloth and
give the metal contacts a rub with it, if anything at all. But that
would be it...

This stuff works great on Model I expansion connectors, Timex/Sinclair
Expansion connectors, etc...

Jerry Pournelle, the Byte columnist has been recommending this stuff for
many, many years.

-[ Al ]-