[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon Aug 24 16:38:21 EDT 2015

That is a very good point. I have been toying with the idea of getting FPGA CoCo.

Still one thing is getting a new tech CoCo and another is keeping the original one in working order if for no other reason than having a workable computer. I don't see myself going back to the CoCo 1 for serious computing. Salvador