[Coco] Some inexpensive mechanical keyboards

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 11:47:37 EDT 2015

I've read some reviews on the cheaper mechanical keyboards (I think on Amazon or New Egg) and th upshot was that they were not really mechanical keyboards with individual switches.

USB Wired Keyboard Professional Gaming Mechanical High Quality Super Long QWERTY
Price:
US $13.06

Shipping:FREE ePacket delivery from China

and another...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/R8-Blade-II-Tri-Color-USB-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard-For-Desktop-/131454003331?hash=item1e9b44e883
R8 Blade II Tri-Color USB Backlit Mechanical Keyboard For Desktop
Price:US $19.99