[Coco] CoCo Software for sale

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 22:18:17 EDT 2015

Stuff is going faster than I expected, if you are interested in anything that is still left, speak up fast. I'm excited to see this CoCo stuff find good homes. I'm not getting out of the CoCo world by any stretch, I'm just clearing out what I don't want, need or plan to use to make room for stuff I have and will have

* * * SOLD * * *
Rogue 1 D <---- SOLD
Rampage 1 C <----SOLD
Edtasm + 1 C < ----- SOLD
Super Pitfall 1 C <---- SOLD
CoCo Max <----SOLD

* * * Some SOLD, Some Still Available * * *
Color Baseball 2 C <---1 SOLD, 1 Left
Winnie the Pooh in 100 Acre Woods 2 D < 1 Sale Pending, 1 Available
Rescue on Fractalus 3 D <---- 1 SOLD, 2 Left

* * * Still Available * * *

Description							Qty	Type (Disk,Tape,Cartridge)
Mindroll 								1 	C
Mickey's Space Adventure 				1	D
Thexder 								2	D
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego 	2 	D
Sub Battle 							1 	D
Kronis Rift 							2	D
Color Computer Artist - CoCo 3 			1	D
Zone Runner 							3	D