[Coco] CoCo Software for sale

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 20:53:00 EDT 2015

I'm posting this both on the mailing list and the FB Page. I have the following in various states of packaging and condition. Some are sealed, Some have been opened, some don't have the packages at all. For the most part, these are extra items that I don't need or have an interest in. I really don't want these to just sit in boxes. Make me what you feels is a fair offer and be willing to pay shipping costs and it's yours. Except for the sealed items, I'm happy to try to test before purchase is made. I'll also gladly take a photo of any of these items. Of course these are As-Is. I realize many of these are in the Archives but figure some may want the actual product.

Please don't flood the List or FB with messages, send me direct email or private message on FB for any questions, offers, etc. First Come First Serve.

Description							Qty	Type (Disk,Tape,Cartridge)

Color Baseball							2	C
Mindroll								1	C
Winnie the Pooh in 100 Acre Woods		2	D
Rescue on Fractalus					3	D
Mickey's Space Adventure				1	D
Thexder								2	D
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego		2	D
Rogue								1	D
Sub Battle							1	D
Kronis Rift							2	D
Color Computer Artist - CoCo 3			1	D