[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:59:35 EDT 2015

Arduino is the way to go, once designed you only need a Amegaxxx and a crystal or resonator.  Also an crossswitch MC88xx is needed. Some memory ( eeprom ) can come in handy for some special features.

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]