[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART to HDMI update

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:02:12 EDT 2015

I wonder if this would be a good option to try on my MM/1.

I have tried the RGB2VGA project on my MM/1 and sadly it doesn't work as I
had hoped.

Thanks for the write up on this.  Will give me a direction to try with my
MM/1.  Though sadly I wont have the composite video source though.  I
wonder what is the best solution for producing a composite sync out of the
H and V sync lines.

|David Ladd|