[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:22:15 EDT 2015

As we are discussing this. I like Ed's idea of having the keys programmable
which I find essential if we add an F3, and F4 keys so the user can change
them as needed.  I am okay with a price that might be a bit high. Part of
what I like about the old computers is staying true to the original design
as much as possible.