[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:52:13 EDT 2015

just for info, I contacted a company for mx switches caps, and the price was over a $100. This was for a 59 key set  coco3 ( 2 extra F3 and F4 keys).

Even when ordered by 50 sets the price would come down but not enough to be ok. I do not expect people gonna pay more then $150 for an inplace real switch keyboard.
cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 8/21/2015 1:11:40 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
That was my thought exactly. Easily reprogrammable for any keycap map.

- Ed