[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:01:28 EDT 2015

I think you do - pretty sure I sold you a CoCo 1 with an HJL last year... ;)

When I modded a Model III keyboard, I made a simple PCB adapter that
plugged into the mobo connector. Was pretty thin, but, easy to do.

As always, cash is king - I'm certainly willing to get one, but, that
doesn't mean others will be.