[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

John Kowalski sockmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:49:05 EDT 2015

Oh, I can tease a little.

The gameplay will be more or less identical to the original CoCo
version - except it will run smoother at 60 frames per second and at
arcade resolution.

The main changes will be to differentiate it a bit from the original
Donkey Kong, a slightly different intro, start play on a Remixed
level, and I'm trying to work in some '"bonus" levels.

Yes, I hope the CoCo version will wow some people when it does get
shown at classic/retro gaming shows.   I just hope it isn't too hard
for casual gamers.. but the new Easy setting probably helps a bit.