[Coco] CoCo Pacific Man

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Aug 19 15:09:20 EDT 2015

I have just purchased Pacman and Gate Crasher today from Nick to show
some support for authors of great software like this and to encourage
more development.

...which reminds me -- John Kowalski -- do you have a PayPal account?

I don't have much to give, but want to show some appreciation to you as
well.

Thank you!

-Ron