[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 18 19:45:18 EDT 2015

It's summer. People are away from their computers more. That's the most
likely reason for the current quietness.

I just downloaded the new version today and haven't had the chance to play
it yet. But I play the original version of yours quite often.

Your CoCo wizardry is pretty darn amazing, John. Thanks for adding all the
new stuff to an already awesome game.