[Coco] An X-10 usage for the Direct Connect Modem Pak

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Aug 17 22:49:46 EDT 2015

  You will have to cut the phone line pair and use one or both of those
wires for a ground. The DTR and CTS lines do need a ground. Then, the
phone jack is totally useless for anything else. However, using the two
center pins as a ground will eliminate the possibility of destroying the
pak and the possibility of killing a coco.
George R.