[Coco] An X-10 usage for the Direct Connect Modem Pak

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Aug 17 19:21:42 EDT 2015

  Kevin,
  The DC Modem pak does not have those connections outside the pak. It
requires opening the pak and soldering wires to the 6551 inside to
access the DTR and RTS pins on that chip. So it DOES require a small
modification. Then those wires need to be wired to an outside DB9 or a
DB25 on the correct pins of each. The DC Modem Pak only has an RJ11
female connector on the outside of the program pak.
  How did you do you do this without modification to the program pak?
   I'm dying to know.
George R.