[Coco] Color Basic, Coco 1 "F" and 64K RAM...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Aug 17 06:26:57 EDT 2015

Are you absolutely sure you have Color Basic 1.0?  I'm surprised, since by
the time there was an F board, I would think that version would have been
obsolete.
My E board came with Color Basic 1.1, and the E board predated the F
board.  (EXEC 41175 will display the Color Basic version.)  If you bought
the machine used, the previous owner may have swapped out the Color Basic
it came with, so it's not an impossibility that you have 1.0.

Art