[Coco] 68XX Microcontrollers

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 16 18:24:11 EDT 2015

On 17/08/2015 12:43 AM, Dave Philipsen wrote:

> You do know about the John Kent 6809 core, right?  It's not 100% cycle
> accurate but it's pretty close. It's what's used in the CoCo 3 FPGA, the
> Multicomp, and I've also got it running in a project I'm working on.

I don't think there are many people on this list that *don't* know about
John's core.

As for myself, I've used it in about a half dozen projects.
Unfortunately, one of those does definitley require a cycle-accurate
core due to heavy use of ballast code in the system ROM.

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |