[Coco] Microware C Compiler -- issues finding library files

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 22:49:38 EDT 2015

Salvador, you are correct. From what I understand, the CocoFPGA runs appr. at 25mhz, so C compiling would be signifigantly faster as would assembly, though assembly doesn't have 1/10th the overhead of the C compiler (2 passes vs abo 6).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com