[Coco] Card game skeleton for development with CMOC compiler

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Wed Aug 12 23:19:18 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

To help people who would like to code a CoCo card game, and who
know or are learning C, I have just published two files called
cardgame.h and cardgame.c that implement a skeletal card game.

All they do is display all 54 playing cards (including jokers)
in PMODE 4, then go back to text mode when the user presses Break.

These files will enable people to implement a card game using the
same generic code that I wrote to make Color Eights. A coder just
has to rename cardgame.c to something else, then start filling main()
and adding functions.

To download the files (which I put in the public domain):
http://sarrazip.com/dev/cardgame.h
http://sarrazip.com/dev/cardgame.c

To compile them (after installing CMOC): cmoc cardgame.c

More about the CMOC C-like compiler:
http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

To download or see a screen shot of Color Eights:
http://sarrazip.com/dev/color8.html

Comments and questions are welcome, here or in private.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>