[Coco] new mylars

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 11 11:52:16 EDT 2015

Boisy,
  I think I would prefer to use a PS-2 keyboard because they are
available and easier for me to use, as I spend so much time on a PC. I
touch type and the coco is a little different.
  Cost is a factor! If the mylar is not too expensive, I may choose that
route but otherwise, I have been considering the conversion. I already
have one dead keyboard and I'm about to rob one from my spare CC3. If
that one is no good, then I have to do something else. ATM I'm waiting
to see what the cost of the mylar is going to be.
  Both my working Cocos are in totally different cabinets.
  Now I'm going to explore your website, again.
George R.