[Coco] coco FLEX

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 13:10:09 EDT 2015

Cmillus, Sleuth can be downloaded from Gene's site. The manual (the RSDOS version) can be found somewhere in the maltedmedia archives, or I could post it if needed.
But Sleuth is a "diassembler" and not an "assembler". And yes, it is supposed to "cros-disassemble".
The same company that did Sleuth also had compilers/assemblers, but I don't think anyone has ever ported them. If they are of the quality of Sleuth, I would love to see them come to light.

I am currently modifying a version of the Sleuth sources to recognise the newer NitrOS9 defs, but have stopped for now as I have a lot of work to do involving my studio and the new band I'm plying in. I hope to get back to it soon.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com