[Coco] My latest success

Louis Ciotti lciotti at lrlc.us
Mon Aug 10 09:13:57 EDT 2015

How successful have people been with X10 recently?  First it appears
that non of the switch controllers I ahve will work with the new CFL
bulbs, second the ones that do require 3 wries, and most of my house is
wired with two wires (i.e. no neutral at the switch just the safety
ground).   I would love to use my X10 stuff, but I am pretty stumped on
getting it to work.