[Coco] coco FLEX

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 06:59:37 EDT 2015

Hi Camillus,
How are you coming along with Color Flex?  I recently got Flex 9 running on a Multicomp board that uses an FPGA Mini-Development module which is programed as a 6809 microcomputer system on a chip.  The Multicomp board provides 1MB Static ram, 2 serial ports, VGA monitor, PS/2 Keyboard, SD Card Interface and a little prototype area which I'm planning on adding a DS1302 RTC chip.  My 6809 Multicomp runs CamelForth out of the ram in the FPGA and can load and run 6809 Extended Basic, Cubix and Flex 9 all from the same SD Card.  I have not learned Flex much yet though.  There are simply too many interesting things to learn and play with!  I'd like to learn how you are wanting to use Color Flex if you'd like to share it all with me.  One of the questions I have about Color Flex, is can Color Flex use a large storage medium like the CocoSDC for storage or maybe the more traditional media like a hard drive or Compact Flash emulating an IDE hard drive.  Thoughts, ideas?  I'm looking forward hearing from you.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com