[Coco] RGB2VGA DE0-Nano Programming Help

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 6 20:41:39 EDT 2015

Thanks Gustavo.

The issues I had were with the installation of the Quartus software. I don't
think it likes windows 7 very much.

Once I got that situated, programming the DE0-Nano itself was a easy as I
was starting with a jic file.

For that I just followed the instructions in the DE0-Nano manual.

I'd like to learn how to actually program the DE0-Nano. I'm going to have to
start studying the literature on it.

Very cool little device.