[Coco] The Coco Lounge will rise from the dead

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:23:25 EDT 2015

I am back!,
I just got in a huge haul of CoCo goodies Mostly NOS (New Old Stock) still sealed- Games, software and such. I old got 1 boxed CoCo 3 (upgraded to 512K). I am in the process of going through it all and updating the online store at http://thecocolounge.com    - the site should be fully populated in the next few days (slow due to I am sick right now with a nasty cold, and I am doing what I can).

for those that can't wait, and want the CoCo 3, you can find it listed here at my other site, the Amiga Lounge. Photos will be posted soon.

http://amigalounge.com/p304.html