[Coco] RGB2VGA DE0-Nano Programming Help - Resolved

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 07:45:33 EDT 2015

Kelly,

Leftmost column missing in 80 column?

I don’t think it’s the monitor, or the RGB2VGA board.

I had one CoCo3 out of my two that exhibited this with the RGB2VGA.
Trying to track this down, I used multiple RGB2VGA boards, and swapped
the GIME chips in the two machines.

The issue followed the GIME, so apparently it was something in the GIME
video output.

The only fix I was able to come up with was running with the “shrink” DIP
switch setting on.  It worked fine like that for me, with the slightly smaller screen.

- Ed