[Coco] What to bring to the CoCoFEST!?

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:22:37 EDT 2015

You may want to bring items to donate to the auction.
You may want to bring adventure game hints and floor plans and donate them
to the auction.
You may want to bring a door prize.
You may want to bring a cash donation.
Door prizes and cash donations should be given to the person handling
registration.

If an auction item you bring does not sell then you should offer to take it
back home.  This may help with clean up on Sunday.

I brought a broken CoCo one year for Cloud-9 to fix.  They could not fix it
but they offered me about $30.00 for it so they could use it for spare
parts.

Bring any vintage hardware you want to get rid of.  Bring a box of fan fold
paper if you like.  Bring an old printer.  Bring an old calculator.  Bring
Ethernet Hubs, Switches, and Routers.  Just be prepared to take it back home
if it does not sell.

John Mark Mobley