[Coco] powering a coco2 3134 with DC

didier derny didier at aida.org
Tue Apr 21 17:18:29 EDT 2015

Hi

No AC is totally removed, in any case it was removed after the diode bridge
No connection between AC and the rest of this machine (for the 3134)

Finally the machine is working,  check all the tensions they were correct

The problem is with Zippster composite board, it's not working since I connected DC

I removed the mc1372 on this board and connected by board, I have an image

I guess that now the white / red wire of his board are not receiving the right tension

I checked the mc1372 on his board, it receives GND+VCC 5v at the right place

I guess I need his advices

My problem:  I was using a 230v to 110v transformer + coco 2 transformer outside of his box
             I prefer a safer power supply :)