[Coco] OT: Amiga 30th Anniversary event at the Computer History Museum

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 17 09:41:24 EDT 2015

On 17/04/2015 10:33 PM, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> Same here...  The books and diskettes are packed in several overflowing
> storage bins.  This stuff really piles up.

I have a 'museum' of sorts in the office at work. A bought a couple of
industrial shelves to house my computer collection (as opposed to my arcade
collection or my console collection) and there was so much Amiga stuff that
some of it remains in boxes stacked next to the shelves!

There's supposed to be a 'Tandy' shelf with Model I and Coco, but that's
overflowing as well!

I'll have to take some photos of the mess! ;)

Regards,