[Coco] My Windows Readme

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:13:29 EDT 2015

On Apr 13, 2015 5:35 PM, "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at mindspring.com>
wrote:

> I just clicked on:
>
> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/
>

> And see this message "This board has no forums."
>

> > Also "In preparation of closing the blog site down, I'm moving blog
posts into the relevant forum sections. IMHO, it's kinda stupid to have
tech related info > on a blog, but, not in the forum.

> > Also, I'm creating pages on the forum for the previous reviews and
articles I've created as well.

> I see "Google [Bot]" which seems to be signed on every time I
infrequently check. But for the first time a registered user is also
present.

> Could it be that you have created a closed forum that is not open to
Guests? Not providing an automatic transfer?

> SHF

Um.... no. Juan has posted there since the changeover and John Linville has
as well. Unless your IP address is included in some recent bans, this seems
more like a problem on your end.