[Coco] Fuzix

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Apr 11 00:07:46 EDT 2015

The answers to my questions seem to be.

1. Since it isn't real, just a promise of something that might happen in the
future, there is no advantage to it.
2. Since it isn't real, there are no screenshots.
3. Since it isn't real, there are no apps.
4. Since it doesn't run on the Coco (or any 6809 based system), there is no
advantage to "running" it.

Fuzix is wish-ware. It's all promise, and no reality yet. Like Haiku,
ReactOS, Syllable and all the other free Open Source OSes I've been
following for years. According to the links, there is no userspace yet.
Maybe in a year or two, it will be in shape for end users. For now, it's
just in it's beginning stages.

I don't understand all the excitement.

-[ Al ]-