[Coco] Can't Transmit Email

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 7 02:27:45 EDT 2015

I had the same problem with my e-mail. When I changed the ports on the
outgoing SMTP to 587 and incoming on the POP to 110 and tell Outlook to use
the same ID and password used to receive e-mail to send it. That will let
you send and receive even when you are external to your ISP's network.

-[ Al ]-