[Coco] OS/9 Command to gain keyboard control from script

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:44:40 EDT 2015

I want to make a disk that will have a RUN script in its root that will run
the /dX/cmds/program, no matter if you put the disk in /d0, /d1 or even
just copied anywhere in the /dd hard drive.

In other words, a script that will get the current path and execute the
relative executable in the ./CMDS/ folder. Is that possible ? I don't want
to force the user to type CHX /d0/cmds or have to type the drive. I just
want this:

cd /d0
RUN

that's it. Is it ppossible ? How do I copy the current path to a variable ?

Luis Felipe Antoniosi