[Coco] Picture of a Y-Cable

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Tue Sep 30 16:08:36 EDT 2014

As you can see on the last 3 photos, my desk space is very limited,
as I'm living in a condo.  http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=322
I couldn't possibly fit an MPU to the right side of the Coco.
The only way for me is up. That's why I'm trying to stack on top
of the Coco the cartridges and the 3.5" floppy drive.
Of course I leave a gap at the top of the case for ventilation.
The 5.25" floppy and the HD will be out of the way, further away.

Kandur