[Coco] Stable colours

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:02:23 EDT 2014

No artifacts are another realm. Since they do not exist in the signal.

You must understand that the scanned image is not pixel and color perfect.
Also, for artifact I would require reading the neighbor pixels. I cannot
access the previous or next line, I can only work with the current line and
I can only access one pixel address per clock cycle.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi