[Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:10:46 EDT 2014

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:18:11 +1000
From: Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au>
To: CoCoList <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

It's official, I'll be in the US with the family in December.

We'll be going around to a few places in the US during this time, mainly
staying at each place only for a few days.

I wonder if I will find any CoCo "hotspots" on my journey?

I'm going past...

Los Angeles
Las Vegas
Washington
Orlando
Florida (Kennedy Space Centre, Universal Studios)
Salt Lake City

You can skip Las Vegas itself, nothing interesting there.
But there are many beautiful national parks all around Las Vegas, not to
mention the Grand Canyon itself.

It's too bad you'll be missing the SF Bay Area though ->
www.computerhistorymuseum.org
It's interesting from a retro point of view, but their display on the Coco
are pretty weak.
I think they only have 1 Tano Dragon.