[Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:39:24 EDT 2014

If you could make it to Chivago Illinois, on the first thursday / month the Glenside ComputerClub, have there meeting. It'a all abaut the coco. It's in chaumberg library, I would like to join you if you want to make the detour.

There is a couple tings you can see in Chicago too, like the Willis ( Sears ) -Tower. Milennium park and the pier. ( sailboat trips )

Keep me informed ok.

cba