[Coco] cartridge prototype board

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 23:17:36 EDT 2014

There is also GIMEChip's (Little John) design of the 26-3024 & 26-3124 MPI clone. The plans were in maltedmedia but finding them now may be hard. I have a copy if needed. This design was never tested.
GIMIEChip had designs for several projects that should be looked into, including...

8k Eprom board
32k Eprom board
512k upgrade w/256 cycle refresh
FlexiBuffer buffered port expander
FlexiMidi MidiPak
Orchestra90 clone
Tri-Cable
FDC Floppy Disk Controller
Satallite Board for 26-3124 MPI PAL Upgrade
Slot Extender
Stereo DAC Soundcard
Universal Color Composite Monitor Adapter

And I'm sure if you look around, you'll find more

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com