[Coco] cartridge prototype board

Chris coronet1969 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:49:33 EDT 2014

Ed,
I have no specific features in mind but if its at least the size of the
RS232 pak I think that would be good. Maybe longer and people could just
cut it down to the size they want.

Kip,
I think leaving it mostly all solder holes is best. That way its the most
universal. Keeping the price low would be the biggest deciding factor on
whether people buy 1 or 10 i bet.

Carlos,
I may be interested in a VGA cart if it works with a CC2.

-chris