[Coco] coco 2 ram expansion connector

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 02:46:14 EDT 2014

The Korean model of the Colour Computer 2 *does* have a RAM expansion
connector. There are two rows of terminals one on either side of the ram
chips. Tandy sold a RAM expansion card which had 8 4164 chips.

It was also possible to install two 4464 chips to replace the existing
ramchips.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia