[Coco] Drivewire

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 18:20:16 EDT 2014

Aaron, thanks for the advice.  I have never used linux, and I'm afraid that
might be too much of a learning curve at this time unless there is some kind
of existing script that would start linux from Chrome OS, then set up
Drivewire so it's ready to use.  Since I learned computing on an old IBM DOS
machine about 100 years ago, I'm guessing I could pick up linux but don't
know if it would be worth the effort just to use Drivewire.  It might be
simpler at this point to just get my Widows laptop operational again.

I appreciate the advice.  Please let me know if you have any more feedback.