[Coco] [Color Computer] color computer 2 and fd-501 floppy drive

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:40:10 EDT 2014

Some QTips work better, the cleanfloppy is wear for your drive, and they become almost unfindable.
Qtips & rubbing alcohol

cba

On 9/23/2014 5:05:25 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
I wonder if a head-cleaning disk, like this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-5-1-4-5-25-Floppy-DISK-Drive-Head-Cleaner-Wet-Dry-System-/131255728044?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1e8f7377ac

would be worth buying for this problem. Do such things work decently?

Art