[Coco] MAX-10

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 21 19:39:54 EDT 2014

 Ah yes! I do remember the clicker. I have a clicker somewhere.

The version of Max-10 I have doesn't require it yet the dreaded relay
clicking is still there. If this version I have has a way to turn it
off, does anyone know where/how that is done?

I would love to see a video that compares CoCoMax3 with ColorMax 3
Deluxe and maybe a few other packages. I must say, both CoCoMax3 and
ColorMax3 are excellent programs that make the CoCo3 shine.

Nick