[Coco] Drivewire Nitros9 HD

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 01:03:38 EDT 2014

Bill, I just dmoded my /Xx descriptors to match my emudsk descriptor. That way both are compatable in format. If you check the /Xx descriptors in the starter pack boot, you'll find they were done that way.

But in reality, dw4 doesn't care about all that and the drive will read regardless of size.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com