[Coco] Rgb2vga improvements

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:06:37 EDT 2014

Yep you could definitely use it but I don't know about the SDRAM specs. I
got it running in 229 Mhz on DE0-nano it it seems to work, despite the
datasheet said it operates in 133Mhz... But I don't do any refresh, it
writes and reads so fast that refresh is not needed and would certainly
impact the process.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi