[Coco] Drivewire

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 11 17:46:06 EDT 2014

On Thursday 11 September 2014 11:56:39 Kandur did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene, if you were asking me, mine was
> Price: US $39.90
> Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping
> Now they selling it $2 cheaper.
>
> Kandur

Thanks Kandur. The BBB with a much larger i/o, is the last time I checked,
running in the $70 USD range.  Since I might want to run Linuxcnc on it,
I'll be checking on the black from time to time.  The breakout capes are
running about 2x that.  And that is more than the bare D525MW intel board
is, which I am using 2 of now. But it is also obsolete.  A failure of one
of them would force my hand. :(

> Thursday, September 11, 2014, 4:20:57 AM, you wrote:
> > On Thursday 11 September 2014 03:18:47 Kandur did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> >> Thanks,
> >> in case you missed it, just bought a Raspberry Pi 2.0 Model B 512MB
> >> Element 14 Linux System Board. (:
> >>
> >> Kandur
> >
> > How much was it?, I was unable to find a price on the site link
> > below.  It also looked to be considerably stripped of i/o compared
> > to a BeagleBone Black which has enough i/o to run machinekit, a fork
> > of Linuxcnc that runs on ARM processors.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)